Week 6 - Interview to my father

 

Week 6 - Interview of my father

Hi, I’m Fernando Acuña. Please, you can answer these questions? 

Hello, I’m Rolando Acuña and yes I can answer your questions

Ok. First, what do you do?

I am a mechanical engineer.

Good, where do you work?

I work at Hydramec Perú which is my company.




Interesting, do you like your job?

Yes, I do. I can say that it is one of the best things that have happened to me in my life, my profession is a very important part of everyday life and every day I like it more,my work is my joy, my energy because I saw it born and it grows with me.

What are your obligations?

In my work, I have to manage the company, negotiate jobs and supervise workers and projects.

I would also like to be a mechanical engineer, thanks for your time. Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you, too.







Mechanical Engineering






Comments