My interviewee


INTERVIEW ABOUT JOBS

💁Hello, I'm Deivid Zapata. Please, could you tell me about your job?. 
👩Hi, I'm Maricruz Inga. Yes, I can answer your question. 
💁What do you do?
👩I'm a doctor. I love to help people in their health. 
💁Nice. Where do you work?
👩I work at  "Centro de Salud de Chilca". Nowadays, I'm doing some investigations. I'm investigating Nephrology. Next year, I'm doing the Medical specialty. 
💁That's interesting!. Do you like your job?
👩Yes, I do. I love my job I always help my patients and care about their health. 
💁What are your obligations?
👩Well, I have to wear my scrub because I work from 7 am to 1 pm and I have night shifts three times per week. . I have to talk with my patients about their health.  I have to do many recipes to care for them against some illnesses. 
💁I would like to be a doctor. Thank you very much for your time. Nice to meet you.
👩Nice to meet you, too. 



Comments