An interview to my father ...

This week I did an interview with my father, to find out more about his work, what he thinks he likes about his job and what his new obligations are since he started working. This was the interview I did with him.

1. What do you do?

I design, create and build living spaces, such as houses and environments, I also appraise houses, buildings, etc. I am a real estate agent and I contribute to society in projects of community interest. 


2. Where do you work? 

I work independently in an office, my office is located at Calle Real 370, El Tambo 


3.  Do you like your job?

Yes, I do. Because it allows me to build dreams and better spaces for people.


4. What are your obligations? 

First, give financial, emotional, etc. support. to my family. Second, having to pay my personal taxes. 


 Well, I would like to become in an engineer or in a doctor, but the things you tell me I find your work very interesting. Thanks for your time. Nice to meet you. 
Nice to meet you too.

Comments