THE EXPLORING DAY🏕

MY EXPERIENCE IN THE EXPLORING DAY

On Monday the 6th my class went to "Parque de los Mates" and "Parque de la Identidad Wanka" as part of our interesting and surprising day of exploration.

The most interesting thing about ''Wanka Identity Park'' was the handicrafts, these handicrafts had so many shapes and colors, when I saw one of these handicrafts I bought one. These handicrafts are made between 2 to 3 days and an extra fact is that the handicrafts represent the life and traditions of life in Huancayo.

In the Parque de los Mates, the representation of the tourist places was the most interesting, for example La Isla del Amor, this place also had handicrafts such as clothing, ''mates burilados'', magnets, necklaces, stones of colors, etc. Also I walked to a place to ate with my friends. Then we ate and talked about this surprising exploring day.


Finally we went to the school at 2:45 pm. It was very amazing, all of this was so surprising, exciting and interesting trip with my class.

Comments

Post a Comment