For you Dad

This is for you Robert, my dad. Dad, in this father's day, I wanna tell you all the thing you are for me, all the things you did for me and all the moments you stay next to me when I needed you, in this letter I wanna tell why I love you.
You're the best dad in the world, you are too hardworking to give me all the things I need but the most important, you are the most important man in my life, you are the most handsome man in the world for me I and for my mom. I also want to thank you for all the moments that you were for me to advise me in the hardest and difficults moments, but I also want to thank for your company in the best moments of my life, I want to thank to God because you are my dad.
I remember when I was younger and you played with me, when we went to the carnival games or when we sang together and when you accompanied me in my first aquatic adventure, those moments will always be with me in my mind and heart... I really like it when we have our ice creams together or our hamburgers or when we discover things day by day, they are very fun and full of emotion for me. FOr this and more things, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!

Comments