👑My father, the best👑

 My father, the best


Hello Rolando, my dad, this letter is for you,I'm going to talk to you about how important you are to me, for the most important man in my life because without you nothing would have happened, because there is no better day than today to remind you how much I love you,you work hard to give me all the things I need,you who have always helped me in the most difficult moments, you always help me, you protect me, you educate me, you always worry about me, and you love me that's why I love you so much and I hope you stay alive until the last of my days.
I remember you always accompanied me to the park so I can ride my bike, you always took me to the mall and bought me toy cars, you taught me how to swim, those moments will always be with me in my mind and heart.I want to go back to those moments where we toured the city together, when we shared a cake, when you taught me how to put together the rubick cube.That's why I want to wish you a...

¡Happy Father's Day!







 Dad you are so important for me....



Comments

Post a Comment