๐Ÿ’–My Mom is the Best๐Ÿ’–

 

On that Sunday, in the morning. I cooked for my mom, my mom was very happy, because the breakfast was delicious!

                                                           This photo I took in my house

In the afternoon, we cleaned the house, the result was very good, after that, We cooked a cake of oranges and carrots with chocolate and "Chin-Chin", next I made a cart for my mom, I drew some flowers of color blue and magenta, then I made a pop-card, next I remembered the jewels that I bought for my mom. I prepared all gifts.

                                                       
This photo I took in my house

Finally at night we went to Open Plaza, later we watched a movie at 6:00 pm, then my mom and I went to the clothe store, she bought a beautiful dress of color red. After that we went to house, my dad and my brother made a surprise for my mom, When, I gave her the present (the jewels). She was surprised, She loved all of this, Finally we had a excelent day.

Comments

  1. ๐“—๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฒรก๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’‘๐’‰๐’๐’•๐’๐’” ๐‘จ๐’…๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‰๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’… ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment