My Beauty Mom

On that Sunday, in the morning, I got up and I gave her a giftmade for me to my mom, later, we had breakfast, that was delicious!

    
This is the photo I took

In the afternoon, we went to the mall, exactly to the "Open Plaza", we ate there and after that we went to the cinema and we watched "Doctor Strange", and in words of my mom: "That was amazing!".


This is the photo I took

Finally, at night, we cooked some cookies and we played "UNO", and at 9:00p.m., my mom and I went up to the rooftop to see the stars and stay ther for a while, to go to sleep at 9:30p.m. after a beautiful day.


Comments

  1. Wow tuviste un día muy bonito, que bonita foto

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave my present too and my mother was proud of me, happy mother's day.

      Delete
  3. It shows that the day with your mom was very splendid, Soher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soher, nice work I love the photos are very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖, 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 :3!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment