A GREAT MOTHER' S DAY

 The last thursday all the class were mading a present. The last Sunday , in the morning my mom and I visited the stadium "Luis Abad de Sapallanga". My soccer team had a soccer match, the semi-finals on this championship, the soccer match finished, we won and played the final. The soccer match was hard, but we won. My mother was very proud of me.
In the afternoon I gave the present to my mother. She was very happy and we celebrated eating "Pachamanca" and "Aji de gallina".
Finally, at night we had dinner and later we slept
My mother had a great mothers day.





This photo was taken at 4:18 pm




WE HAD LOTS OF FUN👩👦💖

Comments

  1. 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓸 Moises 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝓸𝓶.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good photos Moises, that your mom had a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and your mom had a good day Moises

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment